- 1. Between what cities (distance) does the club look to target people?
We look for individuals living in the areas between Ft. Pierce to Miami.
- 2. How many fiends does Club Cinema’s Face Book page currently have?
We do not have friends per say, but we do have about five thousand likes.
- 3. Without having friends, how does the page ensure people will see the posts?
When a person on Facebook likes our page, they automatically get our page posts on their newsfeed.
- 4. What has been the most customer appreciated content on your page?
Probably the address of our location along with shows prices.
- 5. What would you say is the most useful thing about the Face Book page?
I see all too often the people answering each other’s questions about events. For example, when an event is posted, I’ve seen people ask the age to get in; if alcohol is being served, etc and then watch some one else post reply’s to that.
- 6. What type of advertisements does your page display?
Advertisements for upcoming shows/events, some of which include information on drink specials or deals on cover charges.
- 7. Do you think the Face Book page is effective in advertisement?
- 8. Since you feel this is effective in advertising, does your company spend any less money on traditional forms of advertisement and why?
No, even though we feel the online Face book page is effective, there is no real way to tell. Plus, we cannot account for those regular customers who may not be avid Face Book users, or who may have a broken computer etc. Nothing is more concrete confirmation of an event quite like fine print.
- 9. Do you personally deal with the Face Book page or does some one else?
I’ve looked at it a few times, but it is not my job to work it. We have an advertisement group that takes care of it.
10. How much business would you owe to the Face Book page?
Honestly, most of our customers are not new faces. They’re regular patrons of the club and others, hear of our events by word of mouth. However, I do feel that the Face Book page brings in those living outside the south Florida area.